1. All impurities in the pipeline should be thoroughly removed during installation. It can avoid damage to the spool, jamming, blockage and leakage. At the same time, the surface should be cleaned so that there are no residues of building materials.
2. For any kind of faucet products, there is no need to use too much force when switching on and off, just gently twist or toggle. Even the traditional faucet doesn't need to spend a lot of effort to screw it to death. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use. Products equipped with a screen cover for the water outlet should be disassembled and rinsed after a period of use to remove impurities. For products equipped with hoses, care should be taken to keep the hoses in a natural stretch state so as not to break.
3. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretched state, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when in use or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body, so as not to break or damage the hose.
4. The faucet that has been used for a short period of time may sometimes experience incomplete closure, leakage, loose handle, loose connection and water leakage, etc. Under normal circumstances, consumers can solve it by themselves.
5. Precautions for faucet cleaning:
(1) Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with hard objects such as steel wire balls, because the steel wire balls are very hard and will easily scratch the surface of the faucet.
(2) It is best to use a neutral detergent for cleaning, and a strong acid and alkaline detergent is not suitable for cleaning with a tap.
(3) After cleaning the faucet, you should use a dry lint-free towel (the same is true for glass cleaning) to wipe off the remaining water on the surface to avoid limescale.