The quick hot water faucet is also called electric hot water faucet or instant hot water faucet. The faucet body is equipped with a heating cavity and an electrical control cavity. Tap water enters the electric faucet through the valve core and pushes the floating magnet or water pressure switch, which turns off under the action of water pressure. In order to close, the power is turned on, the heating indicator lights up after the power is turned on, the heating tube starts heating at the same time, and transfers the heat to the tap water in the faucet, so that hot water comes out after the tap water flows out of the faucet. The simple understanding is that the hot water faucet can heat the cold water, and the water flowing out is hot.
Features of instant hot water faucet:
1. Safe and energy-saving: the fast hot water faucet is protected by multiple levels of safety to ensure that the family is not harmed; the fast hot water faucet has no long water storage preheating process and heat preservation process, and there is almost no heat loss;
2. Fast: it heats up when it is turned on. There is no need to wait for the water to heat up, and there is no time limit. It can be used as long as it needs to be.
3. Small and exquisite: the quick hot water faucet is smooth in appearance, stylish and compact. In addition to being used in the kitchen, it is also the first choice for showers in the bathroom.
4. Convenient installation: the installation of the fast hot water faucet does not need to damage the wall to install gas pipes and ventilation equipment;
5. Easy to use: touch-type multi-level temperature adjustment, according to the temperature of the four seasons, can be adjusted at any time, and the closed system design can realize a multi-channel water supply.